Technology in FM Award 2015
i-FM’s annual Technology in FM Awards recognise companies and organisations in the facilities sector that are utilising new technologies, particularly the internet, to achieve exemplary improvements in business processes and performance.
In 2015 the judges were agreed that the selection of winners from amongst those shortlisted in the three categories was exceptionally difficult. Long-standing judge Andrew Targell, Director, Global Workplace Solutions at Compass Group PLC, saw that as a good thing: the difficulty, he said, was a clear sign of the quality of the entries received.
2015 winners and shortlisted entries
In the Customer Service category
- Winner: Condeco – workplace occupancy knowledge system
- MITIE with Mipest – pest control management system
In the Commercial category
- Winner: Keytree - Matrix booking system
- Trade Interchange – supplier management system
- The Changing Workplace with MobileCoRE – space utilisation and people/asset survey and reporting app
In the Operations category
- Winner: Integral Uptime Plus - maintenance software
- FM24 - CAFM system and helpdesk support service
- Mitie - CAFM system for the technical services business
- Sodexo – integration of disparate FM and building software systems.
Click here to learn more about the Technology in FM Awards.