www.i-FM.net is owned and operated by Information Faciltites Management Ltd (i-FM).
Our business address is: Carters Barn, Latton, Wiltshire, SN6 6DP
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: +44 (0)208 850 9520
Registered in England: No.4001982
Further contact details for specific people can be found on our contact page
Information Faciltites Management Ltd (i-FM) is committed to protecting your personal data and handling it responsibly.
i-FM is ICO Registered. Registration number: ZA074564
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
This policy covers the Personal Data that i-FM collects whenever you interact with us, including use of our websites and apps and any events you attend organised by i-FM.
Certain visitors to our website choose to interact in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that i-FM gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, i-FM collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with our website.
In order to allow us to provide you with access to and use of our website at www.i-fm.net (the 'Site') and to provide all associated services (including our market intelligence service) (the 'Services'), we need to gather certain personal information relating to you, such as your name, company name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address ('Personal Data'). Your username and password chosen by you for the use of the Site is also included in this Personal Data but is encrypted. We also collect your marketing preferences and your device information. Photos and video footage of you may be taken at our events. In accordance with our terms and conditions and usage rights, we also save your IP address to make sure there is no mis-use or sharing of your account.
We do not disclose your Personal Data to any third parties unless required to do so by regulation or law, and should this change we will seek your prior consent before allowing any such disclosure.
We take the privacy and protection of your Personal Data seriously. We have notified our use and processing of this data in accordance with the requirements of the new data protection law (‘the General Data Protection Regulation’) and our storage, processing and disclosure of that information is carried out in accordance with the law and other applicable legal requirements.
We will process your Personal Data in order to comply with any relevant requests you make and to provide access and use of our Site and Services. We will also use your Personal Data in order to personalise our service to you, to send you the regular updates which are an important part of the Services, to maintain records and accounts, administer your membership and to compile statistical analyses relating to the use of the Site and/or the Services.
From time to time, we may wish to provide you with information about new services or special features we consider may be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent for this at any time. You may do so by using the facility located on your My i-FM page on the Site or by contacting email@example.com
What information might we collect from you
- Contact details, such as name, address, email address and phone number
- Company details, such as name, address, email address and phone number
- CVs containing such details as work history and reference details
Information we may gather from your use of our services
- Information from Third Parties
- Automatically Collected Information
- Cookies and similar technologies (i.e Google Analytics)
- Devices (i.e. IP Address)
- Location information
- Online Analytics Providers (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Advertising Technology Providers
- Do Not Track Disclosure
How we may use your personal information
i-FM may use your Personal Information to:
- Create and manage your account when you register, use or purchase our service;
- Verify your identity and accessibility to our service;
- Provide you with technical and customer support;
- Communicate with you and manage your service participation;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites;
- Provide you with a customised experience when you visit our website;
- Provide our service;
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements
- Send out job alerts and news emails to data subjects that have opted in to receive them
i-FM may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services.
Who we may share your information with
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of i-FM unless one of the following requirements is met:
• With your consent – We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of i-FM only if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of i-FM if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
You may view the Personal Data we hold on you via My i-FM page on the Site and you may also update or change your data there or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to have any of your Personal Data removed from our databases, you may do so by sending us an e-mail requiring the same to email@example.com. However, you should be aware that these steps may prevent or restrict our ability to provide you with access to or use of the Site or the Services.