European Payroll Manager- London
e1 7ls, London, Greater London, England
European Payroll Manager- 6 months contract- London
£50k pro rata
European Payroll Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for delivery of payroll services in the region, in a way that balances required service levels to employees, high level of statutory compliance and strong partnership with stakeholders.
Specific Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Regional Payroll leader in devising the processes and controls needed to operate effectively while managing risk.
- Manage the day to day payroll operations in all countries covered by the team, coordinating with the vendors and the internal team to deliver pay accurately, timely, effectively, within all regulatory, labor and tax guidelines.
- Assist with any internal and external audits and examinations, including internal audit, SOX, tax audits, etc.
- Assist and work closely with HR on regional initiatives ensuring they are rolled out with a coordinated effort between the teams.
- Maintain strong and productive relationships with People team, including Benefits, Global Mobility, Operations, Finance, Shared Services, and other internal stakeholders and partners.
- Support Regional Payroll Leader in administering the payroll function through acquisitions and expansion initiatives, such that there are minimum, Day 2 issues and no compliance failures.
- Strong functional Payroll knowledge and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a large payroll department responsible for multiple countries in Europe.
- Knowledge of withholding tax, related tax filings, tax policy and employment regulations as they relate to reporting in countries where The We Company operates.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles, ability to understand impact of payroll activity on financial statements and ability to partner with Payroll Accounting team in analyzing and explaining P&L and Balance sheet variances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams and vendors.
- Strong client service mentality; ability to develop strong working relationships with team, internal partners, stakeholders, and vendors to deliver high quality service.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.comOliwia Wojaczek
0207 790 2666
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.