Maintenance Manager - London
., London, Greater London, England
Maintenance Manager - London - £35,000 – £40,000
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to oversee the engineering and maintenance operations across our client’s restaurants, ensuring compliance, prevention and optimum efficiency is achieved.
- Maintain engineering/maintenance operations (Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Security, Asset Protection etc.) at our locations
- Client manage the contractors maintaining great relationships throughout the process
- Lead the business in matters of our Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Management
- Management of the physical plant including but not limited to equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems
- Actively visit sites to ensure best practises are used and potential maintenance issues are logged, processed and managed accordingly.
- Be highly involved in CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and renovation projects
- Previous experience in a similar role (min. 3 years)
- IOSH managing safely or NEBOSH health & safety qualification
- Electrical or mechanical NVQ (or equivalent external engineering qualification)
- Hospitality industry background/awareness
- Meticulous eye for detail along with the ability to work under pressure
- Clear demonstration of business acumen
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.