., London, Greater London, England
£40k - 50k per year + .
£40,000 - £50,000
Our clients forward thinking, Hospitality business which consists of Gastro Pubs, Restaurants and a Manor Hotel. They are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join this business and provide high quality leadership in all elements of procurement, including purchasing, negotiation, tendering
- Assist and troubleshooting on new operational performance to improve sales and product placement
- Develop short, medium and long term plans and strategies for direct and indirect categories.
- Category Management, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment, Maintenance and Technology, Food and Beverages
- Drafting suitable terms and conditions for food and non-food supplies
- Price negotiations with suppliers to ensure that cost targets are met
- Sourcing the market for high quality suppliers in accordance to business needs
- Drive ongoing cost reduction across the total supply chain whilst managing the existing suppliers to ensure that they continue to deliver and meet the needs of the business
- An excellent background in Hospitality procurement
- Strong commercial acumen and financial and analytical skills
- Active in terms of approach to the workplace
- Be good at building strong internal and external working relationships
- Be keen and eager to learn new things
- Passionate about customer service
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.