Regional Maintenance Manager - Hotels
., London, Greater London, England
£50k per year + .
Regional Maintenance Manager - hotels £50,000 London
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual to oversee the engineering and maintenance operations across our properties ensuring compliance, prevention and optimum efficiency is achieved.
- Maintain engineering/maintenance operations (Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Security, Asset Protection etc.) at our locations
- Lead the business in matters of our Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Management
- Management of the physical plant including but not limited to equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems
- Supplier/Tender Management
- Be highly involved in CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and renovation projects
- Previous experience in a similar role (min. 3 years)
- IOSH managing safely or NEBOSH health & safety qualification
- Electrical or mechanical NVQ (or equivalent external engineering qualification)
- Hospitality industry background/awareness
- Meticulous eye for detail along with the ability to work under pressure
- Clear demonstration of business acumen
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.comWilliam Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.