Mobile Engineer Electrical
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
£30k - 35k per year + bens van/OT etc
Working for a prestigious FM company. Based from Hemel Hemstead
You will be responsible for the building maintenance across several sites. As part of this role you will be required to complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business. The role will require you to work closely with clients, subcontractors and colleagues, exercising excellent team working skills and building positive relationships.
You will focus on:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and completion of the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks including completion of the associated paperwork.
- Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
- Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Ensure that detailed records are created for the statutory testing, inspections and record keeping.
- Responsibility for the implementation of Health and Safety, quality, environmental system requirements ensuring compliance with all legislation and BAM FM policy and procedures.
To succeed in the Mobile Electrical/Mechanical Engineer role you will have experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, 17th edition, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable) and to succeed in the Mobile Plumber/Pipe Fitter role you will have a commercial and domestic plumbing qualifications and experience in a commercial facility plus domestic properties. You will also have experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract and understand SLA’s.
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.