Regional Operations Manager - Cleaning - Milton Keynes / Oxford
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£35k per year + .
Regional Operations Manager – Cleaning
Milton Keynes / Oxford
You will be a dynamic, energetic & self-motivated experienced Regional Operations Manager from a cleaning background. You will lead, support & develop a team of Account Managers within your region to ensure company targets are met in relation to service delivery, retention & growth.
The main purpose of your role is to ensure our client receive the outstanding customer service they expect.
Our client is a privately-owned Cleaning & Support services provider with a clear strategy to expand its’ core cleaning and support services business.
This role will involve travelling and some late evening/weekend working so flexibility is a must. The successful manager will have:
- A proven track record in cleaning contract management
- A proven track record of staff management
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills
- Strong people management skills
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Lots of initiative and positive attitude
- Ability to handle objections and think on your feet
- Results driven with a strong work ethic & proactive approach
- Excellent rapport building skills with a confident and outgoing personality
- A good working knowledge of MS Office
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed, please apply today.William Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.