New York, United States
Maintenance/Facilities Manager- Restaurants
My client is an amazing, funky, upbeat restaurant brand that is expanding rapidly throughout the US! Due to this expansion, they are looking for a Maintenance Manager to help oversee all store maintenance, refurbs and new openings.
- Oversee all restaurants maintenance
- Oversee & manage all new store construction
- Develop relationships of existing suppliers and seek out new suppliers
- Multiple task delivery of shop fitting and financial control
- Ensure all legislative requirements fulfilled (H&S, building approval etc)
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within restaurants or hospitality
- Strong management, technical skills and knowledge in terms of fitting
- Ability to work to own initiative and multi-task
- Technical background with client interfacing skills
- Effective organisational skills and the ability to prioritize workload
If you are interested in above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.Sharlene Cross
0207 790 2666
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.