Greater London, England
£40k - 50k per year + Benefits
Salary plus bonus and company benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a leading business in the hospitality sector!
- Manage the region’s maintenance budget to deliver forecasting future budgetary requirements
- Management and delivery of maintenance to the building fabric with planned preventative maintenance schedules which may be in compliance with legislation
- Actively respond to maintenance breakdowns which minimise asset downtime by reviewing repair requirement, cost estimates, instructing and follow up
- Identify and achieve efficient proactive solutions to maintenance issues.
- Develop direct and positive relationships with the retail client and the supply base where effective communication is evident
- Project manage refurbishment projects ranging from £35k - £1 million
- Identify asset replacements and maintain an up to date asset replacement list for your region
- Provide strategic and technical advice to support the store maintenance engineers, stores and supply base.
- Building services technical discipline including mechanical, electrical, HVAC or refrigeration engineering
- Ideally possesses experience of multi-site, hospitality/restaurants/leisure sectors
- Membership of cibse, bifm or an equivalent facilities management or engineering institution
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple maintenance issues simultaneously and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven business acumen and experience of demonstrating high levels of budgetary control
Interested in this great challenge? william@corecruitmentWilliam Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.