On behalf of our client, a leading Property Management consultancy, we are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their offices based in London. You must have experience of managing multi let commercial portfolios to include offices, business and industrial estates. NEBOSH General Certificate or similar IoSH accredited training is essential
- Client facing expert on facilities management related matters for all buildings / sites under management
- Manage all hard and soft service providers, monitoring SLAs and KPIs Ensure delivery of an efficient, quality and value for money service for both clients and occupiers
- Management of vacant properties and sites
- Assist with the preparation and management of service charge budgets in accordance with the RICS code of practice
- Monitor and control budget expenditure in tandem with client accounting team
- Instruct, manage and supervise contractors, ensuring compliant and good quality output
- Control of all Environmental and Health and Safety, ensuring compliance with legislation, codes of practice and Business policies and procedures
- Visit and inspect buildings and sites as necessary to ensure, as a minimum, key deliverables are met
- Regular and accurate reporting on all issues relating to building/site operation
- Resolve queries and tasks from the property management team, clients and occupiers.
- Develop and build strong working relationships with building/site occupiers
- Strong team player
- Membership of BIFM or FM qualification
- Experience in a facilities management role
- Preparation and management of service charge budgets
- Experience of using property management systems (Yardi would be an advantage)
- Experience in the use of online environmental, health and safety management and compliance systems
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Safron Huntly
+44(0)203 587 7863
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.