Assistant Commercial Manager
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
£50k - 60k per year + benefits
This role is an exciting opportunity to work within the multi-disciplinary Commercial team based in Leatherhead and responsible for the provision of commercial support to existing projects (both in UK and overseas) and to bids being produced for new contracts.
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for supporting the Commercial Management function working either independently or in a small team and providing accurate, timely and relevant advice and information.
A member of the Commercial Team, the role is responsible for the provision of day to day commercial support to existing projects and the preparation of bids for new contracts. The role is supported on a day to day basis by the wider commercial team members. Core responsibilities include:
- Under general supervision, responsible for overseeing contract performance, contract administration and the management of change to properly protect the clients interests in respect of existing projects.
- Maintaining up to date change registers and fulfilling the required contract administration activities to ensure all necessary changes are processed and work is performed and billed correctly.
- Interface with internal functions to ensure contract compliance and consolidate and coordinate that information as advice to senior members of the commercial team, operations and business acquisition as may be required.
- Support the flow-down, negotiation and agreement of T&Cs for Subcontractors.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collate cost data and prepare price estimates in support of change requests and bids for new projects.
- Participate in the development of commercial strategy
- Support the preparation and, if requested, present business cases for internal and client approval.
The nature of the role will require some flexibility and willingness to respond to changes dictated by the nature of the projects covered, the geographical location and fast-paced environment.
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.