Docklands, Greater London, England
Technical Services Manager
£25k - 31k per year + bens
Working in a school environment in Crawley
- · Carry out minor building fabric repairs, adjustments, maintenance, installations and removals.
- · Undertake & record weekly checks and record works carried out.
- · Portable Appliance Testing.
- · Ensure the site is maintained and well presented at all times.
- · Ensure that contractors meet the PPM schedule, carry out site specific inductions and sign off contractors work.
- · Set up furniture configurations as required for seminars and meetings
- · Report any incident that may adversely affect delivery of services and (internal) customer satisfaction
- · Respond appropriately to Helpdesk tasks, emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequence
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- · Previous experience in a caretaking role
- · Basic electrical and plumbing knowledge and a practical, hands on/logical approach to routine maintenance and problem solving for prompt resolution.
- · Knowledge/experience of MS Office and PPM/Helpdesk databases.
- · Able to plan and prioritise workloads to maintain PPM .
- · Able to work proactively either on your own initiative or as part of a team
- · Be smart and presentable
- · Basic understanding of H&S at Work, waste management, and other environmental issues
- · Confident in working at height (e.g use of scissor lift and boom lift – training would be given).
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.