Access to this report is available to full licence holders only. Our annual Trends & Opportunities report is published in November of each year. The 2020 Report will be available by upgrading to a full licence - in the meantime, you can download the Executive Summary in PDF format here.
Trends & Opportunities is our annual FM market insight report. It starts with a review of the state of the market and some of the most important issues in it, typically looking at recent research and the performance of our Top 50 companies to illustrate trends, opportunities and challenges. Also covered is a month-by-month summary of the major developments we’ve been reporting on over the previous year, followed by our own take on the key issues to keep a watchful eye on over the coming year or so.
In addition, our 2020 T&O Report includes contributed articles – each with their own unique views and insights - from:
- Facilities management market trends & opportunities - Mark Waddy, director, MTW Research Ltd
- Understanding public sector markets - Miranda Evans, head of research, Tussell
- M&A trends in a cautiously optimistic marketplace - Satvir Bungar, managing director, corporate finance – mergers and acquisitions & head of facilities sector M&A, BDO LLP
- Responsible business: a framework to deliver sustainability - Sunil Shah, managing director, Acclaro Advisory & chair, RICS Responsible Business Forum
- Data vs opinion - how to spark intelligent workplace design - So Young Hyun, workplace experience lead, Wx UK & Ireland, Sodexo
- Is it hot in here? Why workplace design is core to employee wellbeing - Dr Alex Morris, head of workplace wellbeing, Mitie plc
- Optimising human capital: the flexible space agenda continues to evolve - Ian Entwisle, CEO, CBRE Global Workplace Solutions, APAC/EMEA
You can download the Executive Summary in PDF format here.
i-FM’s annual Trends & Opportunities Report is essential reading if you need to extend your understanding of UK FM and also want to know more about how this industry is being shaped and where it’s headed.
Contact David Hurrell to find out how to upgrade or purchase your licence, ensuring you have easy access to all the benefits that i-FM brings you.