Access to this report is available to full licence holders only
Trends & Opportunities Report
Trends & Opportunities is our annual FM market insight report. It starts with a review of the state of the market and some of the most important issues in it, typically looking at recent research and the performance of our Top 50 companies to illustrate trends, opportunities and challenges. Also covered is a month-by-month summary of the major developments we’ve been reporting on over the previous year, followed by our own take on the key issues to keep a watchful eye on over the coming year or so.
In addition, our 2017/18 T&O Report includes contributed articles – each with their own unique views and insights - from:
- Converging Futures - Peter Ankerstjerne, Chief Marketing Officer, ISS A/S
- Diversity and Inclusion: Pushing for More Progress - Andy Rogers, HR Director, Sodexo UK & Ireland
- Smart Buildings, Smarter Management - James McHale, Managing Director, Memoori
- The State of the UK Facilities Management Market - Keith Taylor, Director, AMA Research
- M&A: Trends and Opportunities - Satvir Bungar, Managing Director, M&A Advisory, and National Head of Facilities Management Sector, BDO LLP
- FM Service Providers: Not Living up to the Promise? - Nigel Stirk, Partner, and Henry Stannard, Associate Partner, OC&C Strategy Consultants
- Can FM be Disrupted? - Simon Iatrou, Editor, i-FM
You can download the Executive Summary in PDF format here.
i-FM’s annual Trends & Opportunities Report is essential reading if you need to extend your understanding of UK FM and also want to know more about how this industry is being shaped and where it’s headed.
Contact David Emanuel to find out how to upgrade or purchase your licence, ensuring you have easy access to all the benefits that i-FM brings you.