Access to this report is available to full licence holders only
Trends & Opportunities Report
Trends & Opportunities is our annual FM market landscape report. It starts with a review of the state of the market and some of the most important issues in it, typically looking at recent research and the performance of our Top 50 companies to illustrate trends, opportunities and challenges. Also covered is a month-by-month summary of the major developments we’ve been reporting on over the previous year, followed by our own take on the key issues to keep a watchful eye on over the coming year or so.
In addition, our 2016/17 T&O Report includes contributed articles – each with their own unique views and insights - from:
· Mark Fox, Chief Executive, Business Services Association
· Ray Perry, Chief Executive Officer, BIFM
· Paul Bagust, Director of UK Facilities Management Professional Group, RICS
· Terry Myatt, Head of Facilities Management, Barclays Corporate Banking
· Nick Atherton, Managing Director, Morphose.
i-FM’s annual Trends & Opportunities Report is essential reading if you need to extend your understanding of UK FM and also want to know more about how this industry is being shaped and where it’s headed.
Contact David Emanuel to find out how to upgrade or purchase your licence, ensuring you have easy access to all the benefits that i-FM brings you.