We keep workplaces, schools, hospitals, prisons, military housing, and airports productive, safe and clean.
Creating better facilities
We support you to run your home and organisation smoothly without thinking twice about the maintenance, operation and improvement of buildings, grounds or estates. We take care of them by:
- Planning maintenance carefully – to make sure your day isn’t disrupted
- Optimising your buildings’ energy – to make your resources go further
- Keeping everything clean and fresh – so everyone stays happy, relaxed and healthy in their environment
- Investing in technology – to keep everything running efficiently
- Responding quickly – to keep your teams happy
- Championing health and nutrition – to keep teams well fed and operating at their best
We help create high-quality learning environments, where students can gain meaningful skills and qualifications. Together with local authorities, we keep schools clean and safe. This means improving recycling and keeping waste to a minimum, and making sure students are warm and well-nourished.
We have heavily invested in educational private finance initiatives (PFIs) that fund public infrastructure. The cchools and colleges we work with are located in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast, Liverpool, Bradford and Northampton.
- 2.2 million school meals every year, served to 11,500 pupils a day.
We make offices and office buildings work harder, so they’re productive, happy and safe places to work. By letting us take on the complexity of managing people, services and systems across multiple or large buildings, you can get on with what you do best.
Some of the prestigious buildings we work in include The Ministry of Defe