Incentive FM Consultancy offers a wide range of consultancy support across the UK and entire EMEA area. Cost and service performance and compliance reviews with recommendations are a key feature for clients. We also undertake FM procurement projects in offices, retail, education and factory environments both on the UK and abroad. Our projects are often self funded through direct cost reduction or efficiency improvements.
We are frequently asked to support organisations in the following areas:
- Reviewing clients current facilities management service provision and management
- Stakeholder interviews and benchmark reviews
- Preparing various service specifications for tendering
- Managing the tender process, including drawing up client tender documents
- Reviewing and implementing quality, audit and KPI systems
- Assisting in change management and service re-engineering
- Development of bespoke contracts
Health and Safety Projects
Here is a list of recent case studies that we have undertaken:
- Delphi Automotive
- Associated Newspapers (Daily Mail)
- Bluewater (Lendlease)
- Land Securities
- Hammerson (Shopping Centre Portfolio)
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre (British Land)
- Whitbread plc
- Liverpool Football Club
Health & Safety
Incentive Consultancy provides tailored support to organisation in the health and safety including statutory inspections and review of documentation and procedures.
We provide holistic, risk managed energy and carbon reduction solutions for clients to meet their obligations under relevant legislation, reduce their energy bills and meet CSR aspirations. We develop a Carbon Action plan that is fully supported by a range of flexible funding and advice on accessing available grants and subsidies. We are particularly active in supporting clients with recent ESOS legislation ensuring full compliance in this specialist area.