Daikin Applied Service offers full after-sales support for the maintenance and repair of ALL brands of HVAC systems including, chillers, Air Handling Units and Air Conditioning, as well as remote monitoring and management even for the most critical installations.
Operating 24/7 throughout the UK, Daikin Applied Service offers world leading end-to-end service solutions for Facilities Managers and engineering professionals within the HVAC community. Dakin Applied is also well positioned to assist commercial clients with any Ground or Air Source Heat pump service and maintenance requirements.
- Maintenance contracts providing flexibility for the client’s requirement both operationally & financially
- 24/7 Emergency call out service
- 24 hour response times to call outs
- Site dedicated service engineers
- F-Gas Register
- Remote monitoring via the web on new equipment
- On-site training for ‘front line’ service requirements
- Agreed service level requirements
- Full chiller running logs taken on every service visit
- Full spares availability & management
- Complete commitment in the drive to reduce building running costs
- ALL manufacturers HVAC equipment maintained
- Lower energy use for maintained systems
- Reduce breakdown costs and business impact
- Tailor made packages to suit your business needs
- Extends the useful life-cycle of assets decreasing the need for capital replacements
- Equipment downtime is decreased and the number of major repairs are reduced
CHILLER RETROFIT & VFD SOLUTIONS
Many ageing chillers can benefit from modernisation with upgrades and modifications to improve operation and efficiency, so that equipment can continue to provide years of dedicated cooling.
Where HVAC equipment repair is not an option, we can optimise your buildings’ overall efficiency and energy performance through a bespoke programme by:
- Equipment servicing and surveys
- Plant and equipment replacement
- Performance contracting and design underwriting
- Installation and commissioning
- Energy efficiency packages
- Building energy rating surveys
- Building management system (BMS) advice
- Energy efficiency improvements up to 30%
- Increased cooling capacity up to 35%
- Qualifies for government contribution
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Extends the life of the chiller
Speak to our experienced spares team today on 01670 566243 or email email@example.com, to help you identify the correct part and advise the best price and current availability. We also have access to a dedicated spares bank which enables us to provide you with reasonable lead times.
As we are the OEM supplier, we have access to the comprehensive parts database, so purchasing from us you’re buying complete peace of mind from the definitive OEM parts provider, with a fast and efficient service. In addition, we can offer factory assistance and back up support throughout the UK.