Regional Surveyor - South East - £50,000
., United Kingdom
£45k - 50k per year + .
Our client is a large pub s and bars business who are currently recruiting for a Regional Surveyor in the South East Region. Provide a Property Estate Management and transactional function, primarily lease renewals and rent reviews, in addition, general estate and asset management advise including acquisitions and disposals within a geographical region.
- Review the condition of all relevant sites, develop and implement site specific property management strategies to improve this condition.
- Lead multi-disciplined teams to deliver a wide range of asset management projects.
- Ensure all sites at least meet minimum standards of condition.
- Deliver completed projects with all supporting and relevant information to Estate’s, FM, Estate’s Finance and Project Management Teams
- Actively respond to maintenance breakdowns which minimise asset downtime by reviewing repair requirement, cost estimates, instructing and follow up
- Identify and achieve efficient proactive solutions to maintenance issues.
- Project manage refurbishment projects ranging from £35k - £500k
- Identify asset replacements and maintain an up to date asset replacement list for your region
- Ideally possesses experience of multi-site, hospitality/restaurants/leisure sectors
- Membership of cibse, bifm or an equivalent facilities management or engineering institution
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple maintenance issues simultaneously and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven business acumen and experience of demonstrating high levels of budgetary control
- Strong project management across different locations with a creative and innovative approach
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.