Chief Financial Officer - London
., London, Greater London, England
£130k - 150k per year + plus benefits
Chief Financial Officer
£130,000 - £150,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leading maintenance and external solutions providers for the commercial sectors in the UK. Through their focus on customer service and outstanding delivery, they are the most respected company in our chosen field.They are currently recruiting for a Chief Financial Officer to join their executive team to assist with the continued growth of the business. You will be vital to the success of our business and will need to have a passion for driving business growth.
- To lead the financial strategy for the company and overall accountability for the finance function.
- Overseeing a large Finance team who is responsible for the day to day financial management of the group
- This is a fast moving and expanding company the CFO needs to be able to reflect that, working at pace and growing the business.
- Actively contribute to the strategic planning process, including business planning and forecasting.
- Proven track record of working in a senior finance role within facilities or construction industry
- A strategic thinker who is able to ‘rise above’ the day-to-day operations and be aware of the organisation’s direction
- Sound operational understanding / experience and the ability to lead large teams
- Experience of private equity development
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be an individual of stature who has huge presence and the skill and ability to influence others
- Confident individual who have passion for what they do and is not afraid to talk out
- Able to manage external relations with investors, banks, lawyers, accountants/auditors/stock exchange.
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.