Payroll Administrator- Hospitality Group - West London - £25k
W14, London, Greater London, England
Payroll Administrator- Hospitality Group – West London – £25k
You will be responsible for the control of the Payroll Process to ensure that expenses are properly recorded, reconciled and credit terms complied with.
- Ensure that bi-weekly and monthly staff pay and benefits are accurate, complete and paid in accordance with contracts of employment
- Ensure that payroll data provided to the management accountant is accurate, complete and reconciles to the payroll system
- Maintain employee records for attendance, holidays, absences, maternity etc.
- Maintain contracts of employment, generate offer letters, starter packs, leaver formalities
- Manage the pensions auto-enrolment process
- Liaise with IRIS (payroll system), S4Labour (timesheet system) and pension regulators for any queries.
- Be point of contact to the employees and managers for any payroll queries
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.comOliwia Wojaczek
0207 790 2666
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.