Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
£60k - 65k per year + BENS
Our client is recruiting for a Operations Manager to join the team, working out of the Hemel Hempstead office. You will be required to cover contracts within the London and surrounding counties.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be required to work closely with clients, subcontractors and colleagues, exercising excellent team working skills and building positive relationships.The Operations Manager is required to manage and co-ordinate all FM activities across a portfolio of contracts to ensure a cost effective, client focused, safe service is delivered. Working in collaboration with senior clients to ensure that the service delivery exceeds the agreed levels of service quality and supports the core client activities ensuring compliance with all legislative and client policy and procedures.
The Operations Manager is the main interface with the senior client, and a point of escalation for suppliers and team. Their key objective is ensuring customer satisfaction through the delivery of exemplary facilities services and ensuring contractual obligations are met whilst ensuring systems are in place to ensure budget controls are being adhered to and management of outstanding debt.
Who are we looking?
• Substantial experience as a Senior Manager in Facilities Management Services
• Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or similar
• Relevant qualifications in mechanical and electrical or other Facilities management disciplines
• Demonstrable experience of Health & Safety management (IOSH or NEBOSH desirable).
• Competent knowledge of IT packages (Knowledge of Concept Evolution is desirable)
• Demonstrable organisational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable customer service skills
• Substantial people management skills
• An enhanced DBS will be required
What do we offer?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.