London, Greater London, England
£35k - 37k per year
Our FM Client is currently looking for a Mobile Supervisor to join the North East region. You will be an integral part of a team working across a number of different sites and locations, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager.
You will focus on:
- Take full responsibility for the day to day operations of the mobile / static Engineering Team
- To work in both an administrative and ’hands on’ capacity, undertaking the required paperwork functions whilst using practical experience and skills to assist and support the mobile / static Engineering Team
- To manage and monitor the work and performance of the mobile / static Engineering Team ensuring that performance levels are maintained to deliver excellent service to the Client and to meet required contract Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- To manage the ordering of spares and materials to site for standard PPM works and also for additional extra works undertaken
- To ensure and control excellent housekeeping practices throughout all locations and vehicles where the mobile / static Engineering Team operate
- Build long term relationships with existing and new / internal and external Clients of the business to ensure the business is driven forward
- Liaise and support the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Advisor in developing and delivering a robust EHS policy to the account / contract, providing duty of care to both the company, employees and the Client
- Assisting with internal and external audits and development of best practice to ensure compliance with QA and EHS standards within the organisation
- Support quality control in accordance with the company’s Policies & Procedures: promoting good working practice throughout the Operations Team in terms of QA delivery (statutory requirements, site log updates, purchasing of equipment, site visit records, certificates, timesheets and all associated auditable materials and functions). Taking the lead at local level to ensure that records of works are accurate and meet all requirements of the QA policy of the organisation and specific region
- Communicate at all levels, both internally from Operations Teams to Account Manager and at Client level, from day to day Client to key decision makers in support of the Contract Manager
- To provide timely, accurate and concise data to assist the Contract Manager to build required reports to both Clients and line management
- To manage sub-contractors attending site8s to carry out specialist service and project works not within the remit of the company.
To succeed in this role:
- I.O.S.H. or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within and managing / supervising within mobile service and static site operations
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- IT user skills in Word and Excel
- Able to demonstrate excellent team motivational qualities to maintain morale in the Engineering Team
- Full driving licence
Other Key Attributes and Qualities:
- A positive, flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure
- Work well as part of a team but also to take the lead and follow own initiative
- To recognise performance, ability and also development requirements of self and team
- Ability to promote a strong and enthusiastic team working ethic
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Our Client aims to be a diverse and inclusive organisation. They are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of threir customer base and the communities in which they operate.
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.