Regional Facilities Manager
London, Greater London, England
Regional Facilities Manager - Hotels
Our client is currently recruiting for a Regional Facilities Manager to oversee 9 Hotels across the UK. The Regional Facilities Manager will manage a team and oversee the day to day FM activity and must be able to attend any site at short notice. The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for assisting in all aspects of contact delivery, management of all hard and soft services, financial management, leading the team and will act as the operational lead.
- Demonstrate leadership, provide direction and mentor the team from each site to promote engagement and excellency in customer service and delivery
- Oversee the management and co-ordination of small projects across the portfolio of properties
- Engage additional project management support through contractors lead as required
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
- Establish escalation and reporting procedures are in place to respond to incidents and emergencies at all sites within region.
- Oversee all Soft and Hard FM across al Hotels, with ability to be hands on when necessary
- Experience in a multi-site Regional Facilities Manager role or similar
- A high calibre individual with a proven track-record of delivery on regional corporate facilities portfolios
- Must have operational and financial skills required to effectively manage contractors.
- Good understanding of property management principles
- Excellent management skills be well organised, commercially astute and motivated
- An excellent communicator including presentation and negotiation skills, able to influence and deliver change
- Degree qualified, preferably in property, facilities operations or engineering
- Relevant qualification in Health and Safety (NEBOSH, IOSH)
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.