Commercial Manager - Facilities Management
London, Greater London, England
Sales Manager / Director
Commercial Manager – Facilities Management
London – national
To proactively lead and advise on the commercial management of a facilities management business to ensure its financial activities are professionally and competently managed for ensuring profitability and meeting growth targets in accordance with the Board’s strategic expectations.
- · Serving as a member of, and proactively working with the FM Senior Management Team run to ensure the FM business meets its strategic objectives
- · Overseeing the day-to-day commercial and financial activities of the FM business and its operations and ensuring relevant and appropriate governance and propriety measures are in place.
- · Managing all FM business commercial activities and services economically, efficiently and effectively
- · Evaluating the FM business financial performance through detailed analysis and producing monthly accounts which include performance forecasting
- · Ensuring contractual performance meets commercial expectations and resolving any contractual issues with contracts and / or commercial operations
- · Pricing new business opportunities and assisting to put winning bids together
- · Negotiating and agreeing new contracts and / or amendments to existing contracts and ensuring all parties clearly understand the contractual terms
- · Maintaining an up-to-date overview of cashflow position and chasing payment from debtors when necessary
- · Proactively assisting in the development and growth of business
- · Undertaking associated work necessary for building and enhancing relationships with new and existing clients
- · Degree level qualification suitable for the job
- · 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role at a similar level
- · Experienced in FM operations
- · Managing large value contracts and commercial teams over multiple site locations
- · Contractor Management
- · Procurement and supply chain management
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitmentWilliam Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.