Property Development Manager - Hotel and Residential.
London, Greater London, England
£50k per year + perks
Property Development Manager
Type: Hotel and Residential
Salary: circa £50k + perks
Our client is a dynamic business with multiple projects within the Hotel and Residential Division. We are looking for a knowledgeable ‘PropertyDevelopment Manager’ to join the senior team and support the continual growth of the Group.
It is a varied role in which you will be working closely with Hotel General Managers; Directors and other Senior Executives on tasks including (but not limited to).
- Financial aspect: oversee the budgets; cashflow forecast,
- Assess the performance of properties to ensure profitability and value
- Monitor and ensures all compliance & safety standards and all aspects of risk management
- Reinforce delivery of brand standards
- Looking for new acquisitions
- Full involvement on new development (Hotel and residential), opening and positioning to ensure each project run smoothly (incl. liaising with architects, contractors, constructions team, etc.)
The Ideal profile:
- Previous experience as Property Development Manager / Hotel Development Manager or similar
- International branded Hotel experience is a must
- Multi-Site experience is an advantage
- Mobile and flexible to travel as business requires
- Passionate, with a hands-on approach
- Organised, with a keen eye for details
- Has a personal commitment to hospitality, customer service & quality
- Strong business acumen combined with an excellent leadership and liaison skills.
- Is committed to the development of the business and the hotel team.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact BEATRICE with your updated CVBeatrice Forest-Valentine
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.