Architect - F&B Properties
London, Greater London, England
Architect - F&B Outlets - Design & Build
The Role: Architect – F&B Outlet Specialist
Sector: Travel / Lifestyle / Food & Beverage
Salary: £50,000 pa + Benefits
My client is forging a new way to eat, stay and work and they are looking for a driven and innovative architect to join them and be part of a global design team.
The incoming candidate will have demonstrable success and experience in developing and delivering high quality dining / eatery spaces from front to back.
You must be able to consider and include all functions of diverse F&B delivery spaces and ensure they are aligned with the brand.
- Determine the architectural plan
- Planning overall appearance and function of F&B space
- Meeting with suppliers and vendors of products including F&B cabinets, flooring and lighting
- Coordinate colours, materials and lighting for kitchen to achieve design goals
- Working with contractors to oversee installation to achieve design goals
- Maintaining awareness of trends and product development as they relate to interior design
- Prepare final plans and create a timeline for the project
- Assure that kitchens are functional, convenient, comfortable, and up to building code
- Generate templates with typical details to add in every project.
- Make sure that drawings and proposals are produced on time according to company brand standards
- Keep designs between budget
Must haves for the role
2 to 5 years of proven experience in Food & Beverage designs, experience with commercial kitchens experience is a plus
Bachelor Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field preferred
Must have experience in Construction Plans development
A great eye for detail
Good taste for design
Must have ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
Organizational skills are necessary
Able to work independently, take direction, do your best and follow through to meet expectations and deadlines
Must have cooperative attitude
Must have their own computer and appropriate software
This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate and talented Architect with a genuine love for exceptional dining experiences that can take on new forms of delivery.
Please send you CV and portfolio to me email@example.com if you think you have what it take to succeed here.
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
0207 790 2666
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.