., London, Greater London, England
Sales Manager / Director
£40k per year + bonus
About the role
Our client is a large, award winning outsourcing solutions business operating within the UK & Ireland.
This position requires a person who can play a strategic and proactive role within a dynamic team, someone who has experience of the bidding and business development environment as well as experience across multiple sectors including retail, commercial, healthcare.
This person will contribute to work winning activity through effective bid management, solution development, bespoke bid writing and control of the bidding processes.
This role will see the successful candidate lead and manage all aspects of bids, from making the initial contact with the client, through the bidding process until the proposal reaches site.
Skills and Experience:
- Bid writing – capturing specific and bespoke bid solutions for each opportunity within the submission framework
- Bid writing – tailoring existing documents
- Building relationships from within the business to obtain the latest collateral and gaining input into bid responses
- Design and control of response documents
- Communicating to source information and service developments from other avenues
- Production of marketing material and case studies for use within proposals and at industry conferences
- Ensuring compliance with tender return instructions and ensuring a complete return
- Significant experience within a bid team and confidence in all aspects of the bid process
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with clients and all stakeholders involved bids
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitmentWilliam Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.