London, Greater London, England
£45k per year + .
Facilities Manager London £45,000
We are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager; the main purpose of the role is to support the contract leads and to manage a cluster of commercial buildings. This role will assist the contract manager and technical services manager to deliver sustainable, integrated facilities services for your allocated buildings whilst driving excellent customer service.
- Delivery of an excellent workplace experience to customers with a primary focus on soft services and compliance
- Managing and developing a team of soft service delivery colleagues
- Working with the contract managers to lead the team to deliver our service standards, maintain HSE excellence and a secure workplace drive continuous service improvement and sustain a safe environment and improve customer experience
- Actively engaging in the provision of service innovation projects, programs and processes
- Accountable for the management and control of costs in your areas of responsibility for the cluster of buildings
- Managing the CAFM system
- Manage all contractors on site, ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met, monitor their performance and inspect completed work
- Raise any concerns over Health & Safety breaches in accordance with Company Procedure.
- Proven experience in a Facilities Management role is essential – 2 years +
- Level 2 Qualification in a facilities management
- IOSH, managing Safety
- Hold professional membership (CIBSE, BIFM, IOSH)
- IT Skills including Microsoft, SAP and CAFM software platforms
- Awareness of legislation relating to building compliance
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft, SAP, CAFM, platforms)
- Full clean driving licence
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.comWilliam Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.