London, Europe, Africa & Australia
Due to continued expansion across the globe, our client, who are a very well known and respectable name have a new opening for a Facilities, Engineering & Property Operations Director to join the team to cover Europe, Australia & Africa
The Facilities, Engineering & Property Operations Director , oversees all aspects of optimisation of ongoing building operations and new building openings across all territories within the region.
This Facilities, Engineering & Property Operations Director will lead multiple functions, including Maintenance (incl. Cleaning Vendor Management), Facilities, Health & Safety, Security, IT, F&B and new building openings, and will drive the success of all operational support for Community Management teams in the region.
This leader will be looking after a portfolio of approx. 80 office buildings across the region and accountable for setting and meeting aggressive performance KPIs for all functional budgets in the region.
Key Responsibilities: – Strategically lead multiple operational departments including Facilities, Technology, Security, Health & Safety, Food & Beverage and Hospitality Services within the region.
– Drive the success of all operational support for Community Management teams.
– Implement and measure clear KPIs for each sub-department.
– Structure effective training program that enables team members to onboard quickly and successfully.
– Accountable for department budgets within the region’s P&L.
– Oversee performance of third party suppliers/contractors on a regional level.
– Take accountability for the Operations team recruitment, performance and motivation.
Experience Required: – Minimum of 10 years of experience in Facilities, hospitality, food and beverage, property management or other relative field.
– Strong understanding of building mechanical systems.
– Experience opening new business units, including restaurants, hotels, commercial properties, etc.
– Deep understanding of building financials in order to continually optimise vendor and team performance is essential.
– Experience managing teams located in multiple markets and countries.
– A true leader; One who can inspire others to take action and be their best.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience presenting to executive level stakeholders to receive the necessary resources for success.
– Knowledge in IT infrastructure a plus.
– Multiple languages a plus.
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an industry leader to join a very established in house organisation, where you will be required to travel and develop strong service streams across the regions.
property, facilities, real estate
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.