Site Services Manager -6 months - potential permanent
., London, Greater London, England
Site Services Manager
6 months - potential permeant
Our client is a well know retail business who operate across the UK and are currently recruiting for a Site Services Manager for a 6-month contract position that could potential become a full-time role.
- In the role you will tender, benchmark and procure the best value services and facilities for the site.
- To manage the site facilities team and ensure that the site is well maintained at all times
- Must be able to negotiate and coordinate contracts for areas of the business
- Oversee contracts for security, Waste removal, buildings and ground support services, utilities, construction projects.
- Lead the facilities team and ensure they in turn, support the needs of the operation
- Provide project plans and reports as required
- Review equipment maintenance contracts, develop strategy, log data and maintain in line with company asset register
- Develop the facilities team, in line with the needs of the business
- Support the business aims with regards to the disposal of waste materials
- Solid financial awareness and experience of managing large budgets.
- Ability to lead a manage teams
- A track record of managing large facilities
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- Knowledge of the wider industry
Please apply today or send your cv to William@Corecruitment.comWilliam Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.