Leatherhead, Surrey, England
£52k - 57k per year
Working for an International Client with a very established and prestigious coverage of government sector.
The role of the Maintenance Analyst is to provide support and analytical skills to facilitate the day-to day operation of Concept Evolution Systems for multiple clients.
- Following the project/customer processes, information and knowledge to assist with the technical delivery of Concept Evolution System; and
- Assisting the project team with issues that may arise.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
- Ensuring project/client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Active project/client management including formal reporting and informal relationship management and development
- Compliance with change control processes.
- Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development.
- Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal, and external auditors
- Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables
- Understanding current and industry best practices and developments in their domain and providing this intelligence back into the business
You will have
- Knowledge of and experience using Concept Evolution FM system
- Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or similar experience
- Experience in supporting Concept Evolution
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.