Operations Director - contract cleaning
Reading, Berkshire, England
£60k - 70k per year + .
Operations Director - contact cleaning
Who will you be working for?
Our client is in an exciting time of growth! They are looking for a Operations Director to lead, manage and take responsibility for wide portfolio of clients across central London. Working closely with the Operations Director, the role holder will support and guide their management team of Area Mangers and Area Supervisors in the on-going operation and development of our services to ensure exceptional service standards, the very highest levels of client satisfaction and as well as continuous improvement and innovation.
What are we looking for?
This position would be suitable for an individual with experience in contract cleaning.
The Operations Director should have a good technical understanding and have broad experience at a senior level in the contract cleaning or soft services sector. This is an essential requirement - candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Drive Standards
- Play an active role in the operational strategy and its implementation in support of the MD
- Overall responsibility for smooth running of the operations within London
- Management of 3-4 direct reports and overseeing performance of the on-site teams through regular audits, KPIs and client/site visits across approx 50 sites
- Direct responsibility for managing key accounts
- Take full responsibility for all Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety issues and ensure compliance with company policies and arrangements including the effective closing out of audit action plans
- Compliance with all contractual requirements i.e. client related requirements, training of staff, HR files, Payroll, etc.
- Ensure compliance with site budgets and P&Ls
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.