Permit to Work Administrator
London, Greater London, England
£10 - 18 per hour + 6 months
The Client - Working for an iconic Estate in London as part of a large Esates and Maintenance team involved in some exciting projects
Location - South West London
Duration - 6 months contract potentially 1 year
The role - You will support and co-ordinate contractors and works during the handover period of a construction project to ensure that the Safe Systems of Work are maintained at all times.
You will manage and issue authority to work on to SRM staff and contractors, contractors and inhouse teams. Co-ordinate work in areas to avoid congestion within spaces or spoiling completed works. Co-ordinate requests for isolations of MEP services, reinstatements and new installations. Manage the removal of ceilings, floor finishes and the protection of working areas ensuring access and egress routes are fully protected and secure.
Supporting the MEP Transition manager and the Building/Civils/Finishing’s Manager in ensuring all works are carried out in a structured manner
• A recognised Health and Safety qualification is essential
• Experience in managing a Safe System of Work is essential
• Facilities Management and/or construction health and safety implementation required.
• Membership of a recognised Institute is desirable
• Experience of managing life safety systems is essential
• Experience in a stadia or major public sports venue is desirable
• Up to date IT skills - competent use of Excel, Word, Outlook - are required
This is an exciting role and offers the opportunity to gain experience and develop skills.Rhona Cloherty
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.