CEO - New, Expanding, Private Members Club concept £150,000 - £200,000
., London, Greater London, England
£150k - 200k per year + .
CEO – New, Expanding, Private Members Club concept
Salary: between £150,000 - £200,000
A creative and progressive Investment group are bac the development and expansion of an iconic London Members Club
The Overarching group have an excellent reputation and are in a strong financial position. This is an excellent opportunity for a season, executive operator to bring their Members club expertise to a new concept.
The ideal Candidate:
- Currently in a Director or CEO level position within High end venues, fine dining or Members club environment.
- Someone who has lead development of a high end, small group business from both a financial, commercial and customer perspective
- Openings & acquisitions experience would be ideal
- Responsible for financial control of at least £20,000 turnover
- Proven experiencing driving the commercial side of a business as well as operations from the ground up
- Comfortable taking full autonomy of the business
- A individual who can see a vision and commit to something long term
- In depth knowledge of the fine dining / private members scene in London
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Hollie@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However don’t hesitate to get int touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
0207 790 2666
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.