Senior Business Development Manager - Security
London, Greater London, England
Sales Manager / Director
£££ Highly Attractive
The Role: Senior Business Development Manager
The Sector: Facilities Management – Security & Manned Guarding
Salary: ££Excellent and Highly competitive
About the role:
Our client is a growing Facilities & Serives provider who operate Nationally. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager who will focus on the London market for sales of security services and manned guarding. Some experience in the cross over to other services would also be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well connected ‘high-flyer’ to join a growing company and really make your mark.
Skills and experience:
- Developing business relationships across commercial and public sectors
- Building pipeline for single and multiple site security services
- Attending relevant market events
- Developing new sectors
- Work closely with the operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Conducting presentations to potential clients
- Lead re-tenders and multiservice proposals and develop and map relationships with existing clients to gain incremental business
- Play a key role in the production and delivery of innovative tender documentation and presentations.
- Liaise with the bid management team
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
0207 790 2666
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.