London, Greater London, England
£40k per year + plus benefits
To manage all preventative and reactive maintenance across all restaurants and project manage new/existing site refurbishments.
- Manage the day to day maintenance of all sites
- Organising all call outs and repairs
- Reviewing and negotiating subcontractors
- Manage refurbishments
- Lease with the approved contractor for any future planned work, call outs & emergency works to all refrigeration & AC equipment
- Handling daily requests for general repairs and any new equipment from stores, communicate directly with each site
- Review equipment used and create a programme of upgrades or renewals were required
- Managing all compliance H&S elements of the structure of all sites are adhered to and improved where required
- Working with approved contractors on asbestos testing, emergency lighting, fire alarms, sprinkler systems, pat testing, fire extinguishers, fixed wiring
- Responsible for all utilities contracts and readings, ensuring correct billing as well as dealing with any emergencies
- Must have experience in hospitality - restaurants, clubs, hotels or food retail.
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Customer focused
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Solution driven
- Fully knowledgeable
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Get social…….William Bates
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.