Karachi, Sind Province, Pakistan
My client is a leading Facilities Management provider who deliver high quality facilities across multiple sectors. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Coordinate to assist with the development and day to day running for a large corporate site.
- Procurement of goods and services for client’s buildings utilizing Jones Lang LaSalle sourcing teams.
- Hold regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management.
- Space evaluation and planning, updating of floor plans using clients architect partners
- Responsibility for meeting KPI’s and SLA’s defined within the contract.
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc.
- Fluent English
- Ideally 2 years + experience in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of Labs operation.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Experience with local Facility legislation, and governing bodies.
Please send your CV to email@example.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.Sharlene Cross
0207 790 2666
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.