BMS Specialist Engineer Scotland and North of England - Scotland
Facility Management/Building Services Scotland
PRS BMS Scot £32-36K plus vehicle/fuel and package
Job Title: BMS Specialist Engineer Scotland and North of England
Salary offered: £32 -36K plus vehicle, fuel card and benefits
Location: Scotland and north of England
To provide a technical service with the minimum of supervision to the companies clients in respect of BMS Control systems including Trend, TAC, Satchwell, Andover and other Control and Instrumentation service, repairs, maintenance and installation.
• Ability to write software and commission BMS.
• Knowledge of energy saving strategy.
• Communication with other engineers to ensure the necessary information relating to progress on a job is transferred.
• Regular contact with KAM to establish progress and update with any issues.
• Contact with Key Client staff to update on progress.
• Daily contact with Customer Support Centre to receive/update/close jobs.
• Providing Controls and Instrumentation engineering services to a specified region or contract.
• Adhering to group policy and specific requirements and instruction from KAM at all times.
Minimum educational qualifications
• All relevant trade qualifications.
• Trend System Engineering
• Trend 963 Engineering
• Trend 963 Operators
• Trend IQ Engineering
• Trend Power tool
• Trend SET
• TAC training, Honeywell Training, Satchwell Training Andover Training other BMS system controls systems.
• Ability to write software.
• Minimum of 5+ years experience in providing Controls and Instrumentation building services.
Desirable Qualifications & experience
• Experience of working under strict H & S procedures including risk assessments and method statements.
• Experience of working within a critical site environment.
Key areas of the role complexity is as follows:
• The ability to understand technical and complex Controls and Instrumentation works.
• The ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
• To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client’s products or people at risk of contamination as a result of our works.
• To escalate any necessary issues to KAM.
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please either send you cv or call for more details 0141 847 1947.
BMS, Trend, TAC, Satchwell, Andover, Control and Instrumentation service
Important: i-FM.net is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button, above.